Sunday, July 11, 2010

The countdown...

7 weeks until I am out of Estevan indefinitely...18 more days until I get to go back home for the long weekend. I swear. The weekends KILL me! I can honestly say that I am a well rounded girl, who won't end up in a strait jacket, banging my head against the wall if I am left alone, but these weekends really do shed some light on why people would do that!

Let's see, what makes this weekend so much more unbearable than the last month I've spent here? I think it's that I am didn't smoke today. Yep - I threw out pack #4 before I finished it. Instead, I listened to Monique and picked up a bottle of wine. That enjoyment lasted all of 30 minutes and now it's only 6:38pm and I am wondering what to do with my time again.

So far, I've watched: many episodes of Dexter S3, rewatched Sliding Doors and went to the gym and watched some of the FIFA final game (NED vs SPA).

What I should have done was get a life and golfed. It was a perfect day for it. Only, I am now extremely lazy and haven't been out other than to get food and work. Depressing! I know. sigh* Two more weekends of this and I'll be home.

After the boring afternoon in Regina, I don't even really want to go back there...even with the promise of sushi, viet, korean, african, greek, italian...etc foods.

Ok, I need to stop and find something to do before I go out and buy another pack. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment