Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 31 - 1 damn long month!

I am shame faced.

Amanda took me to Anthro yesterday so she could get HER dress and I (of course) HAD to check out their sale section. Found a pair of navy khaki's on sale for $20!!! WTF? Of course it fit me like a glove. $20?

So anyway, Amanda was going to buy it for me, but after I called to check with Jenn if this was "allowed". She said it was cheating. So Jenn and I decided - we should re-evaluate the rules.

Here are the NEW rules (much more realistic):

1. Each mth, get $100 to shop
2. If you don't use up the $100 w/in that mth, it can carry over into the next month
3. During the next 5 mths (Mar-Jul), we are allowed 1 big ticket item that has no cap.
4. At the end of 5 mths (the NEW extended deadline), we put into our savings $500 + the value of the big ticket item into our savings.

Deal? DEAL!

So I lasted 1 mth without shopping.

Here's to a less aggressive detox plan. Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment